I know I've said it before, but when it comes to bettering your chances of being successful in coaching, experience is absolutely invaluable. On CollegeView.com I read up a little on the importance of internships, they say "You no longer have to simply be more qualified than the person next to you, you have to be more qualified than countless others all around the world. Going to a college or university is a critical step, but you can greatly enhance your classroom learning by gaining real world experience through college student internships." They continue to explain how these are a great way to establish social networking, or in other words get your name out there. Thats why I've compiled a list of links that will lead you to a slew of sports related internships. As I searched I found that there are openingings all over the country and I realized these are opportunities that we can't afford to pass up.
Monday, July 20, 2009
Internships
Posted by COACHE'S BREW at 3:48 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment